“Men’s courses will foreshadow certain ends, to which, if persevered in, they must lead,” said Scrooge. “But if the courses be departed from, the ends will change.”
A Christmas Carol
Anyone who doesn’t think mankind is heading full-steam towards catastrophe just hasn’t been paying attention. How do we change course? Who is behind the madness? Why have we come to tolerate the intolerable? Ever wonder what’s happened to common sense, simple decency, honor, virtue?
Head of the Serpent/Heart of the Lamb is a unique work that explores an alternate course, taking on subjects vital to the outcome of man’s tenure here on Earth—political correctness be damned!
- Terror– A look at its underlying causes and how they can be eliminated.
- Evil– Learn how good, well-intentioned souls are seduced into becoming some of evil’s fiercest facilitators.
- America – Why is she at war?—with herself! Ironically, inside the same country that illuminated the world it has become too dark to see.What’s happened? Who disconnected the power? How do we get America out of the fetal position and off the psychiatrist’s couch?
- Muhammad– As his hand reaches across 14 centuries grasping at our throats, there are things you should know about the man, his life and his god.
- Jesus – Why it is imperative that we shift focus from what we believe about Him to what He believed.
- Freedom – Why has our government made it illegal? Yet the creator still endows each of us with individual liberty for a reason. What is it?
“We the People” The only ones who can save us all are all of us. But how?
Find out by joining with the ghosts who haunt these pages as they journey through scenes from America’s past, present, and possible futures in search of the lost spirit and faith of America. Great tribulation and chastisement awaits mankind unless they can be found and restored to prominence.
For only the forces that built America can heal her. And only a virtuous, united America can keep the Armageddon Express from the plain of Tel Megiddo.